The Henry’s Fork Foundation Community Campus
The Henry’s Fork Foundation (HFF) officially moved its offices into the new HFF Community Campus in August, but this community project has been more than three years in the making! This building at 801 Main Street was originally built as the Ashton Hospital in 1950. In 1988, the hospital was converted into a nursing home and a few years later became storage units when the new senior living center was built across town. The building remained, used for storage, until June of 2016 when it was purchased by HFF as our new community campus.
ROOM BY ROOM
Come visit us at 801 Main Street for an in-person tour!